Monday, October 7, 2013

Relationshit?

It's kind of looked down on by everyone around me to like, live with a guy before getting married and whatever and like, honestly for the longest time I've agreed but to be honest, I feel like I would rather live with a guy before getting married...
I feel like marriage is between families but relationships are supposed to be between two people...
Anyway idk why I had this thought LOL I'm not even looking for a relationship.
I mean I think I'm just having that longing feeling again where you want a boy~ but I don't think I would be able to emotionally handle a relationship now anyway so it's all good~ it's ok if i dont have anyone.
But I'm just saying if I were to have someone I would want to date them or live with them for a really long time before deciding to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment