Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sundays

I don't know what it is about Sundays but they make me sad...
Nothing ever happens on Sundays except for things that make me feel bad/sad...
It's almost like I can't even try to enjoy a Sunday because I just know it's going to suck.
I can have the most fun Saturday ever and enjoy the entire rest of the week and weekend and Sundays will still be terrible for me.

Even if I don't have homework for osme reason I just don't hve anything to do or I don't want to do anything and I kind of sit around and don't do anything and then the day is over and I'm stressed about things and I really don't like Sundays.

I don't expect people to understand me so i don't want to complain to people or ask them to do things with me...

& then it's like...

Usually I'm so tolerant of people's bitching or complaining or bragging but today I don't want to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment