Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Faves

Sorry for lack of posts; lately I have had a lot on my mind but I haven't been able to express it in words.

Update: 5 days until VIXX Live in Dallas! I cannot wait. I am really hoping that things go smoothly although I am slightly worried since this is my first time traveling / spending the night in a different city without my family and it's going to be weird! Also, I am sitting alone so I do hope I sit by nice people. I'm also kind of short so I hope I can still see the stage and such, especially since my seats aren't way up close. Oh man, I hope I can get some good footage and photos. I want to wear something cute but can't find any cheap cute clothing around town so we'll see how that goes.

Ok sorry. Anyways I actually have A LOT OF MANY favorites so here goes!

Music

  • Lee Seung Chul: My Love (it takes a lot for a video to make me cry but this one did, currently my ringtone)
  • Bestie: Love Options (hilarious, perfect)
  • Jaejoong: Just Another Girl (new song but sooooo good and soo Jaejoong)
  • Boyfriend: Excuse Me (and all their other songs as usual)
  • Untouchable: Only U (so cute, so good, can't wait for Untouchable comeback!)
  • Nell's album "Let it Rain" (perfect studying music yes)
  • LeeSSang: Girl Who Can't Break Up, Boy Who Can't Leave (it was in my head one day and then I listened to it and didn't stop for like a week omg)
  • Nell: Cliff Parade
  • Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek (rediscovered this song couple weeks ago and love it even more now)
  • Beenzino: Boogie On and On (I basically listen to this when I walk to class every day)
  • Young Money: Bedrock (don't judge me.)
  • Dear Cloud: U ( still on my favs. amazing!!!!)


TV / Dramas / Movies

  • Running Man: I've always loved Running Man but recently found it to be a good pastime for when I am stressed or need a laugh. Kwang Soo especially has brightened my mood a lot this month and I even dreamed about him a couple times LOL. Honestly all of the regular cast is hilarious and I love them and they really make me happy.
  • Two Weeks: Someone I know recommended this one...I was going to start Heirs but this one is so much better oh my goodness. I think it's a sort of City Hunter like drama except better! It's perfect. I love the drama, the storyline, the actors, everything! The characters are perfection and I love the way that it isn't your traditional love story drama but instead about the relationship between father and daughter and how it drives the entire story!
  • Chilling Romance: Me and a friend watched this movie together the other day and loved it! Lee Min Ki is one talented actor and the drama is adorable! I love the way he expresses his feelings and the inflections in his voice when he does...that sounds weird to say but oh my god he's just amazing. Good good movie, if sort of weird at times hehe.
  • Saw series: Me and my roomie watched 5 (?) Saw movies this month and have been pondering about their meaning / message and whatnot and they're just really good movies that make you question your values and morals and things. Good good. Good stuff yes good.

Fashion
~~~Firstly: recently I have bought many items online and not many items in person so most of these are things that I like that are kpop related lmfao
~~~Secondly: I definitely don't have sense of style but that doesn't mean I can't like things so that's why I'm sharing~

  • LeeSSang hat: like I said, I've been watching a lot of Running Man and Gary wears LeeSSang hats all the time (obviously) and I've also really been wanting a snapback (originally I was going to buy a "geek" one or "comme des fuckdown") and I bought this on a whim and love it! It's a little big for my head but you know who gives a shit haha.
  • Chanyeol Wolf shirt: I'm definitely not an Exo stan but seriously I have been loving that sort of black and white fashion like these shirts and I bought Chanyeol's because he's adorable and I love him but anyway I would literally wear this every day if I could because it's comfortable and goes with my style!
  • jacket (above): My mother bought me this when I went home for the weekend and it's perfect!
  • sweatshirts: Unfortunately I do not own any of these buuuut I saw THIS at Urban the other day and fell in love with the style (the sleeves are a different material and it's just wonderful omg)....not that I would ever be able to pull it off or afford it....nonetheless I really dig the large black and white sweatshirt type for some reason. I really love wearing the color black especially in sweatshirts so I went ahead and pre-ordered THIS ONE in a crewneck which I will pick up in Dallas on Friday. It's not as great as some like this, this, or this (i want this one sooo bad), which I would love to own but it's okay because I'm supporting VIXX and probably wouldn't pull the others off anyway.

Bloggers

  • clothesencounters: Jenn is adorable and has great fashion sense and is really gaining popularity lately. Best of luck to her.
  • feralcreature: Wow, talk about fashion inspiration! She's perfect, literally! I am insanely jealous of her build and make up / fashion talent.

Food

  • Pineapple fried rice: I'm not huge on Thai food but me and the roomie tried some Thai the other day and this dish was amazing!
  • bananas: always a staple in my diet!
  • Gold Emblem: Cheese Snack Crackers: almost better than Cheez-it's honestly! I really like cheesy foods, like a lot, so when I found these cheap I had to try them and they're amazing!
  • Gold Emblem honey roasted almonds: Mmmm, almonds...
  • peanut butter jelly sandwiches: I find that if I don't eat lunch I get headaches until dinner and end up eating too much. A PBJ with some milk and a banana is the perfect lunch to keep me full and happy until dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment