Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hanna's Top 20 K-Pop [February Week 2]

[2/7/14 to 2/14/14]

I want to document my most-played / favorite songs of the week from now on, just so I can reminisce later in my life and see how my music taste has changed over time. I might have a hard time putting my favorites of the week into order, but I'm going to do my best ^^
I also think it will be fun to see how this changes week to week. I'll try to make sure they're all relatively new releases, and not just songs that I've liked in the past that I've rediscovered, but you never know lol~~ A lot of people make videos but I just don't have the time or ability for that so I'm just going to list them like a lame person.

This week, there are a lot of jazzy-styled songs, which I think is kind of one of the new kpop trends lately and I really enjoy it. So, these are my top twenty songs of the week :)

  1. 썸남썸녀 (Feat. 휘성) - Mamamoo & K.Will
  2. 놀고 싶은 Girl (Feat. 현아) - Hyunseung
  3. 도미노 게임 (Domino Game) - Kiss & Cry
  4. Something - TVXQ
  5. Yes Or No - A Prince
  6. 너를 노래해 (Feat. 쇼리) - Roh Ji Hoon
  7. 썸 (Feat. 릴보이 of 긱스) - Soyu & JungGigo
  8. Where You At - Louie of Geeks
  9. 상남자 (Boy In Luv) - Bangtan
  10. You Don't Love Me - SPICA
  11. 1004 (Angel) - B.A.P
  12. 너의 남자 (Your Man) - TVXQ
  13. Body & Soul - B.A.P
  14. 살만찌고 - 4minute
  15. Drawing the Line - Royal Pirates
  16. Lonely (없구나) - B1A4
  17. 노래가 늘었어 - Ailee
  18. You - Royal Pirates
  19. AB City - Alphabat
  20. Twilight - Louie of Geeks
*notes*
Mamamoo is promising; SPICA deserves to win once, their song is climbing higher, I really really really think Something by TVXQ is an amazing song. Something by Girl's Day isn't on here because I haven't really been listening to it although I do like it~ B.A.P has been better tbh but I love the song Body & Soul a loooot. Soyu's song has been in my head all day long lolol and Jhope's first part in Boy in Luv is literally the best thing ever
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment