Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Show You Care

I wrote this like two months ago and never posted it but I hate having shit in my drafts so here you go
uhhh yeah

my entire senior year of high school was lived under the impression that I was hated by most people around me...no one bothered to tell me the good things people said about me but I heard plenty of terrible things that were being said behind my back about me...rumors that had no merit yet I believed thinking that they made complete sense. I still have no idea what was truth back then but at this point I just don't give a fuck. I moved on and I dont want to deal with those people that gave me a hard time again because going through the same thing again would be immature and stupid of me.
I forgive everyone because I know I made probably more mistakes than the wrongs done to me but...
Is it too much to ask...for someone to...to my face...show their appreciation? I hate hearing things from other people...even if theyre good things...If you really care about someone then tell them. You want to be in someone's life again? Tell them, find them. Its more sincere that way. You want someone to know how you feel about them? Tell them! Dont let fear stop you from doing those things. Dont regret something forever because you were scared in one moment.
In Reply 1994, Haitai finds Ae Jeong online after 6 years and is too afraid to face her in real life after sending her messages she doesnt respond to...and Na Jeong tells him to go and meet her. Whats a couple messages? Why do you have to be embarrassed about it? She tells him that and it really stuck with me because...people nowadays have this misconception that caring a lot about a person is bad. it can be but its also healthy...you shouldn't feel embarrassed or guilty about the things you care about.
Not going after them though....that..you could regret for your whole life.
So what I dont understand is why in my life, all of the confessions, all of the heartfelt messages, all of the apologies and thank yous.....have been through text, through a friend, posted online...indirect........
I used to be flattered by them....wow...you're telling the whole world what I mean to you....
But the mistake is....youre not telling the one person who needs to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment