Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sick or Something

This morning I woke up with the worst throat ache and feeling very exhausted...but being behind in school at the moment I went out to study and realized I really didn't feel well...everything outside is so bright and my head feels all spinny so I bought some soup and preventative medicine along with some throat pills and cough drops and I am hoping that if I drink some tea and eat soup and take this medicine I will not catch a cold for real...I can feel it starting to happen so I'm worried that I am too late but we'll see.

Anyway, I did make another blog for kpop related stuff which is hannadulset.blogspot.com
i know, i'm so clever right~

Anndd on top of that today doesn't seem so interesting aside from homework and whatnot I don't know what I'll be doing but yeah ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment