Monday, February 17, 2014

[K-Movie] My P.S. Partner

So I was reminiscing about dramas that I've watched and was thinking about Secret (which is amazing by the way) and about Ji Sung who is one of my favorite actors eveerrr so I thought maybe I would look up some more of his work and see what I could find..

I came across this movie "My P.S. Partner" and it looked cute so I watched it~
There was a lot...a lot of sex in the movie but looking past that I really liked the message and just their relationship in general..
I'm going to probably have some spoilers so here's a break


So first of all I think that it is so true that sometimes in relationships you can't be frank with one another and end up lying and keeping your feelings to yourself without understanding the other person, which is why I really liked the fact that the characters were able to maintain and develop a relationship based on their honest feelings about things. I also feel like the girl felt really constrained by her relationship which is why it was such a big deal for her to let go (she refused real sex with him like several times) but it was also really important for her to know that she was beautiful and loved, since she was always so lost and alone with the other guy.

A lot of lines to me were really inspiring and soo many were hilarious so here are some screen caps lol


Ok that last one though. I mean, !!!! It's so true.
Idk, there were a lot of moments when I thought wow they're right, this is so me...that kind of thing. anyway

I really, really liked Ji Sung's acting and the fact that his song at the end was not "obvious" as she said most love songs were. Even though their relationship started from sex I feel like it was good for both of them; neither of them were ready to let go of their past relationships and the sex allowed them to do that. I'm obviously not endorsing cheating or sexual relationships with strangers but I'm just saying I liked the storyline for these characters.

Honestly this movie was really, really cute and sweet and once you get past all of the sex talk it's a really good movie. It's kind of cheesy in a way but sometimes those are the deepest movies, you know?

Anyway, I feel 10000% more lonely now after watching that movie and I wish I had like...a boyfriend LOL no I'm kidding I just wow I feel so sad hahaa.

But really a good movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment