Friday, June 7, 2013

Baking!

So, again, I have failed on the diet thing and I'm not too motivated about it so we'll see how that goes but...
I have been baking lately!

On Wednesday, I bought some Andes Mints and made some cookies with them and they were AMAZING.
If you like minty things you should def try it!


Then yesterday, I tried doing homemade soft pretzel bites and let me tell you, the recipe I found was perfect. It's more difficult than most snacks are to make but the finished product is sooo good! They tasted exactly like Aunty Anne's or Wetzel's Pretzels I swear.
Tooo good.
I was very proud of my successes but now I kind of need to stop with the food because I'm trying to drop fat! Anyway if you have some extra time and love baking I suggest trying those two.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment