Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3rd

Today I tried a more difficult nail design than I am used to from cutepolish, and it came out decent :)

That's really all the good news I have...

Unfortunately today is another lazy day, probably because I am just so exhausted. It's really sad, because the people that I would love to keep in touch with and have formed a really good, honest relationship with are the people who will be furthest from me in the future and most difficult to keep in contact with. I wonder if that's just a test to see if we're really meant to be friends or not... Either way, I'm going to miss them immensely while I deal with having those people that I'm just tired of around.

Second, I've realized that almost every single thing that you do will be taken in the wrong way.

Don't text someone back: It's because you're purposely ignoring them.
Don't give someone the attention they think they deserve: It's because you don't care about them.
Act a certain way: It's most definitely because of some malicious hidden intentions of yours.

It's like no one in this entire world has any empathy or understanding left in them and only think of your actions and how they affect themselves. Maybe, just maybe, if once in awhile people tried to truly understand why you do the things you do, they would find that most of the time it has nothing to do with them.

혈... I think I've just proved to myself something I've been battling with...
Well, I'll work on that I guess.
But in all seriousness, don't react to something with just your suspicious assumptions...instead try to understand before you make any judgment.

In other news, I listened to EXO's new album and while I cannot say that I like the whole "Wolf" concept (at all btw) I do like the rest of their music and find it pretty good so props to them.
Also, I'm becoming more of a fan of American hip hop music and all that stupid shit, which is weird because besides being catchy there's nothing that great about it. I guess music is interesting because it grows on you; the more you listen to a certain type of music the more you inevitably fall in love with it...which makes music both mesmerizing and kind of scary.

Lastly,
I am thoroughly upset with myself because I have not dieted nor worked out in the past four days and it's definitely taken a toll on my mood and self worth so I need to head to the gym, if not tonight, then tomorrow! I also need to stop carelessly spending money; I bought three new nail polishes today which is worth the $6 but...I need to stop now!
Have a nice day if you're reading, which I doubt,

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment