Saturday, June 1, 2013

May Favorites!

So, I'm not a huge makeup/nail/fashion/movie guru buuut I do have my favorites and I want to catalog them here so that in the future I can laugh at myself.

I'm going to start with fashion

  • Revlon Nearly Naked Powder and Foundation
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color: Mint Sorbet
  • Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray
on to songsss
  • 2pm: All Day Thinking of You
  • Hello Venus: Would You Like Some Tea
  • Dok2: Joah
  • C-clown: Shaking Heart
  • History: Dreamer
  • 9Muses: Wild
  • 100%: Want You Back
  • Zion. T: Click Me

Dramasss / TV shows
  • NCIS
  • The King 2 Hearts
Albums / Artists
  • 2pm's Grown
  • 10cm
  • Lunafly
  • Boyfriend
lastly, some internet faves
  • D Trix
  • Ryan Higa
  • Blogilates
I'm pretty sure those aren't the only favorites that I have had over the past month but oh well this will do for now. Hopefully next month I'll still be using a blog (We'll see how long this thing lasts)

Bye!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment