Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mixed Feelings

Okay, I know and have seen first hand the bad effects of drinking and smoking and whatnot, and every time I hear about people who smoked or drank in their past they are always trying to quit or give advice to those younger than them to never start. So duh, why would I do that right?

Well lately I have been thinking about it and honestly I just want to get drunk, even if just once, for the experience. I want to know if I'm fun, or a crier, or if I become really fucking hilarious or whatever...and I think it'd be fun to be drunk.

On top of that, for some reason when I see pictures of guys smoking on tumblr or whatever, I can't help but find it attractive. Something about the 'bad boy' image is intriguing I guess idk but anyway I know I'm not going to drink or smoke but I just wish it didn't have bad effects because I want to.

Whatever lol idk???

No comments:

Post a Comment