Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lies

Finding out that someone lied to you multiple times is one of the most pitiful feelings I have ever experienced.
Why did I believe them?
How were they able to fool me?
Am I that dumb?

Looking back, I should have done something when I suspected that they were lies. But I didn't because I had no proof. I wonder how things would be different if I confronted people for their lies.

They'd probably cover up their lies.

But honestly, I can never trust this person again... They lied about something that I feel very strongly about and I cannot believe that I was foolish and naive enough to believe them.

But how pathetic is lying anyway? Are you so insecure that you have to be fake about yourself to feel accepted? Just tell me straight up and even if it's something I disagree with, I'll respect you more for disagreeing with me than for lying to me so you look good. How dumb.

Anyway, the truth comes out eventually and it's nice to know that there are still a few people who are genuine with me. I'm just going to be on my guard in the future.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment