Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shopping

Honestly, I don't have shitty style, but every time I see cute clothes or can pick out a cute outfit it wouldn't look good on ME. This is probably because I'm short and stout and on the chubbier side but it's really depressing because honestly, I DO have good style and I can find cute clothes all the time but I just can't wear them.

On top of it, I feel self conscious trying on cute clothes because I feel as if I'll be judged...why is THAT girl trying to wear THAT? You know..stuff like that..
Then i feel self conscious WEARING cute clothes because if I wear shorts I feel like I'll be chastised for it but then again what else are you going to wear in 100 degree weather I mean really.

Shopping, for a girl, SHOULD be fun right?
But it just isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment