Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Party on the Plaza

This morning I was just casually walking to class when suddenly, on one of the main streets on campus, I notice hundreds of tents and booths and a huge swarm of people literally everywhere. Turns out today is that day where organizations give you free stuff to try and get you to join or whatever.

So I went to class and then went around to some of these booths and whatnot looking for something interesting to join and I came across a Korean club booth and at first I was wondering if this was a "Koreans only" kind of thing but I asked anyway and they seemed kind of happy that I asked and were like, "Of course not! You can join! Come to our meeting you get free Korean food!" and whatnot so I signed my name or whatever but turns out this meeting is during my online class so I'm going to have to let the class run while I'm at the meeting or something idk.

Then I was given free "Honest ade super fruit punch" juice/tea and it was amazzzinggg. Then I won a free large tshirt, a frisbee and a really nice waterbottle so I'm very pleased that I decided to look around even though it was craziness and like a million degrees outside!

I sweat so much I thought I was going to look kind of terrible for my next class but I just felt gross that was all.

Then in my next class I found a girl who I've sat by three times now so I think maybe I can try to be her friend! I'm shy and awkward about these things so I'm hoping she doesn't see this side of me yet haha.

Now I'm just kind of chilling in my dorm; I painted my nails which I haven't done in forever so it was nice I guess. And now I'm going to /maybe/ study but the thing about today is that I'm supposed to be excited and spazzing about BTOB's comeback stage but I haven't reached that point yet, like I don't know if I'm ready for them to come back because it requires a lot on my part and..idk.

Oh well anyway hopefully the rest of the day will be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment