Thursday, September 12, 2013

WHY

Why is it that when I am insulted, I don't get offended or mad at them but instead I feel like I am wrong for being that certain way that allows them to insult me.
Like, for example
Person A says something bad about people who like philosophy
I like philosophy
so instead of defending myself or defending philosophy to Person A and arguing against it
I feel bad for liking philosophy
so I stay quiet and hope that if they find out that I like philosophy that they won't feel bad for saying something mean.

It's like instead of feeling bad that I was insulted I feel bad because if they find out they insulted me they will feel bad.

I DONT KNOW ITS JUST CONFUSING

And it makes it hard for me to be a person with feelings and opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment