Monday, September 23, 2013

Update~

It's been awhile but I've been kind of busy lately.
Honestly what I have learned in the past few days is that being myself is a lot harder than I thought. Maybe it's because I don't really know who I am but I just don't know how to act around people I am meeting for the first time. I'm shy around them, like to the point of embarrassment and I say really dumb things and don't think but then when I'm around people for a couple more times I'm totally fine. I think that first impression is important when making friends, especially here, and I just don't have a good one.
I'm really hoping I can find a group of people to hang out with because right now I'm just alone and bored a lot of the time and I feel like I should go do things but the only things that people have invited me to have involved drinking. I just hope that people will want to be my friend despite the fact that I don't party and drink and whatnot.

Oh well whatever.

In other news I am starting to feel sick again and I really hope it isn't what it used to be because that was not fun. I'm starting to feel depressed again which means it's probably back but I really hope that isn't the case. I think I just need to distract myself because I don't want to go down the same road I did in high school because that was just a huge mess and I hated it. I wish things were easier. I just wish I was a personable person who would make friends easily but I'm not.

I guess I have to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment