Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week of September 22 Song Rec

Lately I have found sooo many new songs that I like! I had a hard time just choosing 5 but here they are!


Run Way - Lee Seung Chul
This song is so uplifting! I love his voice and this album is really very good. I recently started listening to it but I believe it has been out for a couple months. Anyway I recommend this song because it makes my soul feel happy ^U^


Dear Cloud - See The Light
Well first I absolutely love Dear Cloud and most of their songs are amazing...but the other day I heard this one on the radio and I can't get enough of it! It's wonderful. Sometimes I don't like k-Indie because it's too cutesy and happy but I think this one has a good balance. It's very musical and pretty but not unbearably cute. I don't know how else to say that ahahah. Listen to this song and convince yourself you too can see the light at the end of the tunnel; what you are working so hard for is almost in your grasp. Just keep going and convince yourself it is worth it and it will be. That's how I am going to interpret the song because it's inspiring to me!


Icon - Alive
The beginning of this song reminds me of the beginning of The Cab's "Angel with a Shotgun" but that's not really important.... Anyway I like this song because I think it has a good message that anyone can take something from. Sometimes I forget that I only have one life, and that I really am "alive" and should stop living as if I am dead. One lyric, "Don't give up, I will fight" really exemplifies this point I think. We should fight for our dreams and live for them instead of living a boring life while ignoring our dreams just because it takes work to achieve them.

King And Cross - Asgeir
Most people like this song better in Icelandic and I thought that I wouldn't but it sounds a lot prettier and more musical in Icelandic so that's the version I am posting! There is also an English version if you want to hear. Anyway this song is very poetic and meaningful and I just find it a very comfortingly beautiful song. I don't even feel qualified to talk about it...I'm not worthy ahaha...


Give Me a Chance - Airplane
This is kind of a new song but I like it a lot! I heard them sing it on Music Bank and I can't get enough. It's just another adorable love song but I especially like it because of the chorus which is just sjfk;sjdf soo cute. I honestly cannot talk today what is wrong with me what are words...I'm sorry haha. Anyway listen to this because it's great ;o;

Sorry for sounding like an elementary school child today ahaha
c:

No comments:

Post a Comment