Monday, September 2, 2013

Pet Peeve!

I just felt the need to say this but I really HATE being looked down on.
I don't think it is at all necessary to try to prove that you are better than someone. It doesn't matter!
I don't care if you think you know more than me, think you're prettier than me, think you're funnier than me, cooler than me, better than me in any way... Respect is still something I deserve, especially when, despite little degrading comments made to make me feel like I am less than you, I give you respect.
And I do not appreciate when people put me on the spot and run me into a corner with a question that makes me lose, either way I answer it.
I am not pitiful and I am not less than you and though I am being nice right now, I am not the type of person you want to piss off. I'm giving you a chance to make a good impression and you haven't so far, so don't be surprised when I stop laughing it off when you insult me and come back with something bitter.

Ok have a nice day i just needed to get that off my chest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment