Thursday, July 25, 2013

Feelingss

I hate when old repressed feelings come back and you can't get rid of them and just sit there wallowing in your self regret and remorse and it just really fucking sucks knowing that you've screwed things up in the past and there's no chance now but you still can't stop thinking about those feelings you have and it's confusing and annoying and confusing as fuck and sooo confusssinngggg and I just don't really know where I'm going with this all I really do know is that I messed up again and I'm sorry but I don't know how to say sorry and I don't know how to express myself in the right way unless! I'm just overthinking everything once again which is probably what I'm doing

so i guess i'm just going to shut up and suck it up
its probably nothing
im probably overreacting
i am probably wrong again
so

goodnight xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment