Monday, July 15, 2013

Self Evaluating

I always thought that having a lot of followers on twitter or tumblr or whatever would be great but you know what it sucks.

It makes me want to delete my tumblr. It makes me want to deactivate my twitter.

Actually, twitter itself just makes me so mad.

I see posts from other people and assume theyre about me and then I get angry and say things I don't mean and they get angry and it's this endless fight for no reason really.

I'm tired of it and I want to just delete everything.

Yeah, I know I've done wrong things and I know I've made mistakes and believe me I am paying for them right now. I really am. You don't need to tell me for me to know. I know and I'm just trying to move on and past them but it's really fucking hard when people keep bringing them up.

I am TRYING. Very much. I just want to let things go and this is my way of doing it. Once I get over it I'll be fine but if you keep chastising me for every little thing I say then that's never going to happen.

PLEASE, give me peace. I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment