Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Korean Food

Ok last post today I promise.

Update: Tomorrow I leave Katy for Waco for my sister's wedding which is on Saturday. I'm super excited and also kind of nervous because I have to make a maid of honor toast at the rehearsal dinner. Anyway.

This month I had Korean food three times; first in Waco with my sister and her fiance, second in Katy with two of my favorite guy friends and third with my brothers and younger sister and best friend here in Katy at the same place.

I've discovered that I am so in love with kimchi I could eat it for the rest of my life... I'm a huge fan of kimbap...and deji gogi is my favorite meal. I have yet to try kimchi friend rice and galbi which I really want to try but there's always next time. :)

I think I'm going to try and find a Korean place in Austin to frequent because I just love the food!

Can't wait until one day I get to visit Korea myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment