Thursday, July 4, 2013

June Faves!

Like I said I'm just sharing these because I want to look back on  it later on so here goes!

Albums

1. The Cab: Symphony Soldier
2. Neon Trees: Habits
3. EXO - XOXO
4. Beenzino: 24:26

Songs

1. BTS- No More Dream
2. The Cab: Angel With A Shotgun
3. Henry: Trap
4. The Quiett: Tomorrow

Tutorials / Youtube

1. BubzBeauty: Faux Bob
2. cutepolish: Floral Doodle
3. chelsimadonna
4. Nigahiga (as always)

Dramas / Shows

1. Law & Order: SVU
2. Nail Shop Paris
3. I Hear Your Voice

Food / Drink
1. Lychee Milk Tea
2. Fuze Drinks

That's all that I can think of for now...no beauty products this time because I haven't bought any new ones *sad day* but I did go shopping at Plato's Closet and got a lot of jeans and whatnot for only $10 total so I felt good about that.
Other than that~
That's all. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment