Sunday, December 22, 2013

Blogging

I read through a couple of my posts and I can easily see how I would seem like a completely depressing person and who knows maybe I am but I like to think im just realistic

But anyway yeah I am actually pretty optimistic because I think blogging gets out all the negative energy and such so in every day life im not as dramatic.

Anyway I just watched btob's sik sense season 2 ep 4 and 5 again and ahhh changsubs the cutest I swear
Not going to elaborate bc ill never stop if I do but he really is the sweetest thing.

They sang rising sun and damn that song is so good even today like wow still jamming to tht tbh

My cat is sleeping on my feet and I am sleeping on the couch in the living room bc every other place to sleep is taken bc of my huge ass family...

Its not very comfortable but I can deal.

Good night! Probably going to do a song rec tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment