Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Just a Couple Thoughts

I have a lot that I could vent right now but I am trying my best to stay positive atm so instead I'm going to write it all out and delete it.

...

There. Gone.

I was just having some negative and hurtful thoughts and I really hate that I think things like that sometimes, because I like to think that I have the potential to be a good person, but sometimes certain things happen that bring the worst out of me. Now I feel a bit refreshed having typed it all up and deleting it.

Cassey Ho, on her blog, addressed some of her followers having a problem with the way her thigh gap looks, and she said she doesn't care because she loves her legs.

I think it was a great reminder for me that it's more important to make yourself happy before pleasing others. Because I have definitely been lacking in this area, I think now more than ever it is important for me to focus on my own happiness and well being. I've neglected it long enough, and I'm tired of other people trying to change me or make me do things that I'm not comfortable with.

So yeah.

Just had to type this up because it was bothering me.


No comments:

Post a Comment