Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013 Christmas Kpop Songs

My personal favorite 2013 Christmas songs

Did SM release a Christmas song yet? idk. if they did or do I'll add it later. I hope I don't miss anything but for 2013, these are my personal favorites:


1. Cube United: Christmas Song
Oh my goooodddd this is just perfect and I swear it's not because I'm Cube biased (its bc im changsub biased tbh no jk i promise) ok it's just such a good song and Junhyung and Ilhoon's raps are so good sobs this song is so fun and spirited and just perfect okay I sing it all the time and my younger sister gets so annoyed but it's just a really really good Christmas song ok!!!


2. Jelly Christmas 2013: Winter Propose
Ok I might be biased again because of VIXX but this song is really addicting. They all have such great voices and I can't get enough of it. I love listening to songs like this one and it feels so happy and sweet and Taekwoon's voice is so sweet omg.


3. Starship Planet: Snow Candy
I might be biased.....again.......because I love Boyfriend, love K.Will and love Sistar but this song is adorable anyway and I love their family ^^


4. Jonghyun & Juniel: Love Falls
They go sooo well together. What a Christmasy song I love it. I think the whole world is starting to really ship them ahaha. The lyrics of this song are so cute too omg idk sobs.


5. Boyfriend: Pinky Santa
Another adorable Japanese Boyfriend song sobs I love them so much. This was released kind of early but it's just so adorable I want to cry. I don't know why there is a giant bunny in the music video and I also don't understand who decided to style Jeongmin's hair like that because it's always perfect but in this video it just looks so funny ugh but that's not the poinT the point is that this is a really cute Christmas song!!


6. BESTie: Jjang Christmas
Bestie have great vocals and are very cute! This song is such a good holiday one~ It was just released earlier today I think buuut it's nice!


7. 2Bic: Lonely Christmas
They always sound beautiful so this song is no exception and I also find the music video incredibly adorable. I could probably listen to their voices all day long~


8. Mystic Holiday 2013: Christmas Wishes
Lim Kim's voice is mesmerizing and this song is really cute and very Christmasy haha idk how else to describe it.


9. Shin Bora: Frozen
Bora has such a beautiful voice & this song is really touching and beautiful and I love it. To be honest I just listened to this song earlier today but it's a really nice song~


10. EXO: Miracles in December
They have good voices and this is a pretty ballad song just not really what I would choose to listen to with holiday spirit lol still a good one. I think I just hear it too often because everyone is just so EXO biased.


11. Crayon Pop: Lonely Christmas
When...will...they...take...off...the...goddamn helmits... Idk I'm just over Crayon Pop's silliness to be honest. I thought it was clever and unique at first but now I'm just tired of it. This song is like, exactly like all their other songs and it doesn't even sound Christmasy idk it bothers me but yeah that's why it's last.

So yeah I feel like I forgot something but hopefully I didn't because there are ten on this list how fucking cool is that right [edit: added BESTie's song] but anyway i really don't know how to rank songs in terms of 'favorites' but I did my best. Kpop Christmas songs are my favorite thing ever so YEA I'm going to probably make a "Top 10 All Time Favorite Kpop Christmas Songs" post later but I'm lazy so this is good for now plus I've been posting a lot of music recs lately oopS

l8r

No comments:

Post a Comment