Friday, December 6, 2013

Song Rec Week of Dec 1

omgomgomg I love the songs I'm about to recommend sooo much.


Shinhwa: 그래
I loooove Shinhwa's album The Classic Vol. 11 but especially this song~ They have such powerful vocals I could literally listen to this all day.


Jaejoong: One Kiss
I'm kind of obsessed with Jaejoong right now and ugh this song I just love it. I love the rock feel and the way his voice sounds and how fucking like, powerful his voice is like he just belts it and it's wonderful. Such a unique song and soooo beautiful. I've literally been singing "Why didn't come my wayyyy" to my roommate all week and she probably hates it but oh well hehe


NELL - Boy - X
I've been listening to this all week oh my god it's just one of my favorite Nell songs..so beautiful with really heartbreakingly beautiful lyrics as well...Nell is always amazing but lately this one has been my favorite. I could listen to it in any mood ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment