Friday, December 6, 2013

VIXX's First Win 131206


I'm just....so...happy..right now...VIXX deserves this so much and they have worked so hard for us and this is just so precious...
N at the beginning: "Our Starlights have waited a long time, right? For making you wait we are very sorry....Thank you so much...." This made me tear up... they really care about their fans...
I wanted to see Leo's face because he is probably crying like crazy but of course he hid himself ;; EXO is so cute hugging them and whatnot and wow Ravi crying is so touching I'm just going to break down right now because this is the best thing that has happened to me this week TT I'm so proud of them...I really hope they continue to have successes like this...they deserve it..look how happy they are and surprised they are and wow ; ;
I just want to hug Leo he's such a baby T T

It's things like this that make me want to continue to support the artists and groups that I love because I know how hard they work and I know that when this kind of success happens they are proud and thankful and it means the world to them. I hope I can help them know that they deserve this kind of award.

빅스 사랑합니다!!!!

It's even trending on Twitter:

Trend it! #저주인형

No comments:

Post a Comment