Saturday, December 21, 2013

Damn idk

Whenever I havent seen someone in awhile and they just seem to want to talk about themselves im not sure if I should just let them and not mention anything about me and just wait for them to ask, or if I should butt in and say things that ive been up to as well...
But like even if they do ask I feel awkward because honestly its annoying to listen to someone go on and on and on about themselves because I feel unimportant you know so at the same time I dont want to start talking and stuff and make them feel the same way...I also dont want them to feel bad for talking so much because I actually do care I just feel like they don't you know
So most of the time I give short responses and talk abt things that dont have to be explained thoroughly so I dont feel like.im being selfish and talking about myself too much but then people might think i dont trust them or that I dont want to tell them ehat ive been up to which isnt the case...and sometimes they ask me to elaborate and I feel bad if I dont bc they might actually care but then if I do I feel bad for taking their time with a useless story so idk
Its always so awkward
But like if they dont ask then I feel awkward for not bringing stuff up that they may care about but just not think to ask about....but then again what if they dont care...and its always awk later on when people are like omg why didnt yoy tell me and im like well you only talk bout yourself.....but its like I could jsut talk abt me you know
Like am I supposed to talk about myself. ...I feel like itd be annoying to people...

This post makes no sense

No comments:

Post a Comment