Sunday, December 15, 2013

Choices



Sometimes I feel like everyone disapproves of my decisions..
..and they ask me about the things that I like..but it seems like they disapprove of them..I try to sound impressive with my answers but I just feel like my life isn't impressive enough or doesn't hold to the standards that my parents and friends would expect of me...
which is completely hilarious because I've basically lived my whole life trying to make sure I was living to the expectations of other people even though it meant not doing well at things I didn't like
It's hard because I want desperately to be successful so that people will be proud of me and I will be proud of myself but I don't exactly know how that is possible because so far, no matter what I do, it's wrong.

There's this certain look...that people give me...when I answer one of their questions..and I can just /tell/ that they don't like what I'm saying...and it's so..embarrassing...and...I hate it..so much.....
so I never really know what to say to people...ever

No comments:

Post a Comment