Monday, August 19, 2013

Adult

Whee~ I'm 18!
Today was a very nice birthday and I am thankful that I could spend it with my family who I may not see for quite awhile. In four days I'll be leaving and going on to pursue a more independent life in college and I'm really glad that for these last few days I can be with my friends and family.
It's kind of crazy how many people on my kpop twitter timeline wished me a happy birthday, and those on tumblr as well. People said, "We don't really talk but happy birthday!"
I think more people that I have never met in my life wished me a happy birthday than those who have known me in person. Kind of a crazy thought but I am thankful for everyone who cares about me.
My best friends know me so well and their gifts were unnecessarily AMAZING. I am so thankful that people love me. I can't even begin to explain how much I love my friends. And those who couldn't be with me wrote the most amazing things for me and nearly made me cry.

Today, I feel appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment