Friday, August 9, 2013

Moving

In two weeks, I will be moving into my dorm at UT.
I'm starting to feel a bit sad that I have to leave my room at home, and that I have to box all the treasured items I have collected over the years and put them in the attic. I know it's for the best that my younger sister gets my room but I can't help but feel sad at the thought of losing the place that I've spent so much time in the last three years.
This room is the place that I've cried so many times, the place where I learned to appreciate being alone, the place that I have personalized, to the point where there is barely any wall space visible, the place I spent almost 20 hours moving furniture, painting, and decorating just so that I could live in it...and so much more...idk i'm just feeling sad.
I'm never going to have this bed again, it isn't going to be mine anymore and that is kind of a sad thought. This bed has been my biggest comfort through high school and the place that I felt safe. Once I leave I'm not sure where I am going to go when I need to hide from life's hardships for a bit. It's scary to think that I'm going to have to make another place home.
Oh well I;ll get over it. Anyway two weeks.
AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment