Sunday, August 4, 2013

July Faves!

This month I tried a lot of new things and it was a really enriching month for me because I spent time in Waco, Austin, Kansas, and then Waco again so I'm kind of all over the place but I'll try to list a couple favorites!

Fashion / Beauty

  • Sally Hansen XTreme Wear "Breezy Blue" nail color
  • New York Color Matte Top Coat
  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil-Free Facial Cleanser
  • ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer

TV Shows
  • New Girl
  • The Mentalist
  • I Hear Your Voice
Music
  • It's Poppin' - 4minute
  • Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  • Forget About Me - Hologram Film
  • Midnight Taxi - AA
  • Bulletproof Pt. 2 - BTS
  • No More Dream - BTS
  • Waiting For You - Mr. Mr.
  • No No No - A Pink
BOYS (who have been on my mind this month)
  • Changsub as always
  • Sungyeol
  • Jay Park
  • Woohyun
  • _____
Internet Faves
  • Bubzbeauty
Food/Drink
  • kimchi
  • hummus
  • coffee
  • coffee
  • coffee
  • omg coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment