Tuesday, August 13, 2013

gdfgdf

I want someone with confidence.
Don't ask to kiss me, or wait for the "right time," just grab me by the arm, pull me close and kiss me. Surprise me. Don't make me feel nervous in anticipation, overwhelm me.

If you want to talk to me, call me. Text me. Show up at my place and take me somewhere.
Be unexpected. Don't wait for my approval. Just do it. There are no rules.
Keep me interested and excited, but don't keep me waiting.

Tell me what you're thinking. Don't hesitate. Ask me what you want to know. Make me tell you. Make me do the things I want to without thinking. Don't think too much. It's simple.

Just go with it and I'll follow.



edit; i made this post long time ago so not sure how relevant it is tbqh but yeh forgot to post

No comments:

Post a Comment