Wednesday, November 20, 2013

131120 Music Rec

I haven't done one of these in awhile sooo~


1. Imagine Dragons - Every Night

"Searching to find myself, but all I find is you. I can hardly stand myself. So what am I to you?" Love this line! Wonderful song on a wonderful album.


2. Jade Valerie & Brian Joo - Don't Tell Me I'm Wrong

One of my all time favorite songs. I love their combination of voices and I feel the lyrics are easy to connect with.


3. VIXX - Only U

Of course I have to include a VIXX song... This was released the day before I saw them and since then I've been listening to it nonstop it's a really, really great song and the video is aesthetically wonderful. VIXX definitely fits any concept they're given haha.


4. Jaejoong - λΉ›

Currently my favorite song, especially to listen to on my way to class. I especially love the rock feel and I feel like it suits Jaejoong extremely well. This whole album is amazing!


5. Untouchable - Only You

Huge fan of Untouchable & especially this song! Lately it's been one of my favorites to listen to before I go to sleep. Very sweet and beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment