Saturday, November 30, 2013

Heirs Episode 1 & 2 Thoughts

I finally caved in and started to watch Heirs and despite all the bad things I have heard about it I rather like it so far? It's easy to watch and for a Romantic comedy it isn't that bad...I like the characters & I don't feel like it's rushed or anything so far but then again I've only watched two episodes. We'll see. I"m looking forward to a lot of cheesy greasy shit because I've stopped watching RomComs & the ones I do aren't really cheesy and I miss it! Anyway, it sort of bothers me that Lee Minho is 36 and playing an 18 year old but whatever he does a good job I guess. High school romances kind of bother me but this one seems to be okay~
Krystal is annoying as hell though...I cannot stand her acting AT ALL but I'll try and make it through it.
Uh..the whole way they convey Americans really pisses me off though...the thugs...the druggie....the fat men chasing them....the girl who works at a breakfast bar and fights with her abusive boyfriend...the men who ask to buy her body...like.......I understand stereotypes so it's not like I'm surprised but it's just a little offensive.
Anyway I know I'm late to the party because everyone is finishing Heirs and I am just starting but just give me a couple days and I'll be caught up ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment