Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Uh quick Thanksgiving update...
I ate a lot and really need to start working out again because I've been unhappy with this body for like, years now but my ~issues~ keep coming back and idk that's just an excuse tbh I'm actually just really lazy but anyway!

My sister is having a baby boy and she is going to name him Alexander, Xander for short. I kind of wanted this name for my own child but that isn't happening any time soon so it's fine. Meanwhile I follow Third Wave Xander on Instagram so it's kinda funny but anyway

her husband and his brother are also here and for the last two nights I have slept on the floor of my younger sister's room which isn't so bad until the morning when my back kind of hurts but it's fine. I might sleep on the chair today or maybe the sofa but the cats use the sofa to sleep and I don't want to disrupt them.

Anyway I went black Friday shopping and got yoga pants but I really want some boots but they were all sold out wahhh. Hopefully I'll find some cheap ones soon.

Being back here is weird because, particularly in this room, I spent so much time upset or sick or bothered in the past few years here and it seems strange that the world has moved on since then.

But yeah, Thanksgiving was good food was yummy and family is nice.

Good night. (jk its like 2 but im gna watch more kdramas)

No comments:

Post a Comment