Monday, November 25, 2013

131125 Music Rec

idk I just like writing down songs I like when I think of them & hear them after a while you know


1. Bigbang - Top of the World
This used to be my all time favorite song until certain situations changed that buuut anyway this is still one of my favorite Bigbang songs...I especially love how fucking high Daesung can take his voice and still sound beautiful so yeah this is a really impressive and catchy song and it is very dear to my heart.


2. HITT - I'll Always Love You
When HITT debuted I fell in love with them and was extremely upset to find out that they broke up but this song is really pretty and adorable. Their cover of "Just the Way You Are" is also amazing buuut this is actually their song so yeah. Anyway I absolutely love this song because it's sweet & pretty & they have great vocals ^^

3. Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come
In junior high/early high school I really liked this song because it always came on during my gymnastics practices and would remind me that I need to go far in life to prove that living is worth it. I still really like this song because of the message it has, and also because it is so nostalgic for me.


4. LED Apple - With the Wind
This is a relatively new song but it's beautiful; Hanbyul's voice is irresistible & he shows off his vocals really well here. Not much else to say except I really like this song.


5. APeace - One
Talk about great vocals & harmonization...I love this song because it's beautiful and makes me feel peaceful. It came on shuffle the other day and I freaked out & felt all warm and fuzzy inside so I had to include it. Beautiful song. I wish APeace was given more attention. I love a lot of their songs but this one especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment