Friday, November 22, 2013

Life Update !!

This week has been a little strange but nonetheless kind of fun since I kept myself busy. I just worry about my diet; I haven't really had a real meal in a while so maybe tomorrow I will reverse that. We'll see. Anyway, Tuesday VIXX released their video and I was kind of freaking out about it all day and then I had a KUSA meeting where we watched Speedy Scandal which was a really funny adorable movie and I liked it and now I finally know where this gif came from laughs.

Wednesday I went to a friend's place to bake and it was kind of a fail; we used a pot instead of a bowl and then aluminum foil instead of a cookie sheet...Anyway the cookies didn't turn out that great but oh well. Then I went to a jazz concert for my friend because he couldn't go and it was for a grade or something so anyway I sat through that which was interesting and it made me slightly miss doing music but at the same time I feel like I made the right decision by giving it up, you know?

Thursday a girl in my class and I fangirlled a lot about VIXX and kpop and shit and it was nice..it's kinda funny how all of the friends that I make are because of kpop ^^ At first I felt really lame because of that but a friend of mine told me that people make friends because of similar interests and there is nothing wrong with that so I'm just going to own it and be proud of that aspect of me. Thennnn, I hung out with a friend and then studied for my Microeconomics midterm which was today, so I bought two Monsters (oops) and stayed up really late studying then woke up early to study again so I'm kind of tired.

It was SO COLD today like literally I was freezing my fucking ass off and I forgot an umbrella so I had to go to class all wet because it was raining and literally I was dripping wet onto my paper. So I made a point to go home and get an umbrella before my midterm and it was just a really bad test and I didn't even finish and I'm REALLY upset with myself about it but I'm trying not to think about it.

Anyway so then me and my friend decided to go catch a movie so we caught a bus that had a transfer except the bus we needed to transfer on was like...30 minutes late so we basically stood in the freezing rain for an hour waiting for it which was unpleasant. I felt really bad because this lady and her 2 year old child were waiting for us and not really wrapped in warm clothing and then they missed the bus when it finally came T T

Anyway we made our way to the mall and had some pretzels and then watched Thor which was pretty much good all because of Loki (criessss fangirllinggggg). Then we headed back and on the bus back this man was talking to us about super heroes and it was actually a super interesting experience because I was thinking about it and like, people are not scary at all I don't know why people get the notion that living in a big city needs to be scary and shit like all the people I see on the bus are really friendly and shit and I'm sure there are bad people too but like, why should I just assume that everyone is going to try to rob me or something like there's nothing wrong with being friendly and careful at the same time you know?

Like this guy was legit talking passionately and I mean /passionately/ about super heroes and his opinions and whatnot and like he pulled out a fucking copy of Iron Man from his backpack and I was like why does he keep that in there but like it was really funny and like I was having a normal human conversation with this stranger old man and it wasn't scary at all like he's just a person you know?

The more I experience people here in Austin the less afraid I am of people I mean there have been a few instances where I really was frightened but for the most part people are generally accepting and leave you alone even if they're initially kind of freaky.

The only time I've legit been scared was when some man downtown followed me around asking me if I wanted some of his cigarette like he legit followed us across the street and stuff and I was really freaked out but other than that I think I've handled the stranger thing pretty well like I talk to people and am respectful and I think that's a lot better than assuming theyre bad people and judging them.......

Idk like lately I've just been really angry when people judge people based on the way they live or act like I don't think anyone has the right to judge people because you don't know what they've gone through or what kind of situation they are in so what gives you the right to judge them like idk.

Lately it has been kind of a goal of mine to just smile at people I see even if they intimidate me because tbh I just find people really interesting like everyone is so /different/ it's crazy idK but yeah sometimes I smile at people and they look at me funny T T But then for some reason I get really embarrassed around people I know and look away so I'm confused why is it easier with strangers than other people ahahaha ok im rambling on

ANYway so now I am in my dorm and I might watch the MAMAs oorrr I might watch a drama or who knows what

That is all for now goodbye ~~~

Currently listening to: Mr. Mr. - Do You Feel Me


No comments:

Post a Comment