Saturday, November 9, 2013

VIXX Milky Way Galaxy Showcase in Dallas, TX Fan Account

Today was beyond amazing and omg I really hope I don't forget any important details I'm still kind of processing the whole thing but I'll try before I forget things alTHOUGH IDK HOW I COULD EVER FORGET THIS NIGHT OH MY GOd

Ok so. We got to the venue about 2 and a half hours before it started which was like, an hour before the doors opened and there were already a lot of people there...I saw fyeah-vixx and withvixx and they were giving out cute little banners to hold up after VIXX introduced themselves in the concert and balloons to hold up during Starlight. We kind of waited around and admired everyone's clothing (literally everything was kpop related) and saw some impressive fan arts and it was really adorable because so many people had gifts and art and were wearing VIXX related clothing and one girl was wearing a ROVIX dress and I thought that was adorable oh my goodness.

Then I found some friends from UT and said hello and then it started getting closer to the time when the doors opened so I was kind of freaking out and trying to contain myself but just thinking about the fact that I was literally standing outside the building that VIXX were in was just insane I couldn't take it. I went down and found replayreplayshop and picked up my order and put it on and oh my god it is comfortable and cute i LOVE it.

Anyway by then it was getting dark and the doors were LITERALLY about to open we were counting down minutes and everyone was kind of pressed against the doors and stuff and crowding around them... then this lady came out with a camera and started videotaping so naturally we all kind of started chanting and flashing our banners and stuff and the thing was this lady was literally two feet away from me there was one other person between us oh my goodness and then the lady was like "Do you know VIXX TV?" and she pointed to the camera and we all cheered because we realized that she was filming for VIXX TV and so we did what she told us to and it was a loud crazy glob of fangirls and she videotaped us chanting for VIXX and if it weren't for some tall girl in front of me i would have been in the front row.

I really hope they include this in VIXX TV even for just a second because that would mean the world to me. Anyway, after she left a man came out and told us to get into two lines which was impossible...I was squished and uncomfortable for a couple seconds and then finally he opened the doors and let people in.

I was literally one of the first people in the venue so I rushed to the merchandise table and bought VIXX folders and a lightstick and recieved a free poster. Then I found a giant VIXX poster and took some selcas with VIXX's faces and stuff which was fun because I knew that I wasn't going to get to take a picture with VIXX so this was fine. I especially like the one of me and Ravi because wow bias.

Then, finally, they opened the doors to the actually stadium thing and let us in and I was surprised at how small it was; it wasn't that it was unbearably small it was just a lot smaller than I expected...which also meant my seats were way closer than I thought. Literally, I could see perfectly! I was in the second row of the second section but the first row remained empty the whole time so I had a great view of the stage without anyone blocking it in front of me (aka perfect seat).

I talked to a couple people and was surprised at how many recent fans there were...I felt like I was the only one who loved them since debut...I know that isn't true but it was weird to talk to people who have only liked them for a couple months and seemed like just as good a fan as me. I saw some fanboys and a couple of them were talking about how they  felt out of place hahaha. But whatever anyway they posted on the screen that photos weren't allowed and I heard that they really crack down on this so it made me kind of sad and then the guy announced that if you did take photos you would be asked to leave so I didn't want to risk it. I should've taken like just one just for me but oh well T T

When the show finally started it was such a tease...they would change the screen and we would go crazy but they wouldn't come out and I was like oh my god when is this going to start but finally the lights went down and you could see shadows entering the stage and naturally I was screaming my lungs out.

Then they performed On & On and when the music started my heart was pounding and I was kind of shaking and it was an amazing performance to be honest I started crying, it was just....they were so real. All of the members were there...in front of me...human...and it was just such a powerful experience I was shaking and screaming and laughing and crying and it was wonderful. I really honestly could not believe it was happening. At that moment I thought, "It's worth it. The years I have dedicated to fandom are worth it." Ravi's rap was perfect and their dance was amazing and powerful and it was unbelievable how good they are. Like seeing them all in flesh and stuff is sooo neat...just like...the way that they move and their dance it was a million times more impressive than it is on my computer screen i don't even know how to put it into words correctly.

They sang Light it Up next and wow Hyuk can really move his hips. I couldn't help but stare at him during this performance. That song is really good and it was awesome to see everyone waving their light sticks and singing along and I was really glad to see everyone so excited. I hope VIXX realized how many fans they have! Light it Up is such a good song and it was so fun like it was just this energized performance and it got us all excited and screaming like crazy.

When VIXX introduced themselves in English it was really cute and I was expecting Ken to do gross aegyo but he didn't he just introduced himself as main vocal Ken. We were supposed to sing happy birthday to Leo after his intro but there was no time!

Hakyeon introduced that Leo would be giving us a present, and Leo bowed 90 degrees and left the stage. I think N just kind of talked about the Milky Way Galaxy and asked us to name the showcase and stuff and was being really cute and talking to us and stuff and it was kind of annoying because Ravi was trying to tell us about his solo stage and the translator wasn't being very reliable but Ravi kept laughing when the translator didn't say anything and repeating himself until it was translated it was really fucking cute.

At this time they started talking about how it was like being in the United States and stuff and Hongbin was saying that they were in Fort Worth yesterday or something filming like they did in Sweden. At this point there was an old lady sitting in front of me and she turned around and said that they were in Fort Worth filming and she was their bus driver. She told us they dressed as Cowboys and then on stage Hongbin said, "Dallas Cowboys" or something and I screamed because I didn't hear all of what was being said on stage but combined with what she told me it was like ogsjdkfd; oh my god. And then she said, "Bet you wish you knew theyda been there huh?"

Duh.

So Leo's solo stage. He started out just playing piano and then he got up and walked around and stuff while singing and he was wearing all black (naturally) and that boy can sing wow. He really put a lot of soul into it and it was really great to see him doing a solo stage. After he was done he just kind of bowed and left and it was really cute to be honest.

Ravi's solo stage was PERFECT I cannot begin to explain how amazing his stage was. His shirt said "YO" on it and he was wearing a hat and his song was just so party-like and fun and the kind of song you jump up and down to and stuff and he rapped perfect and I really hope they put this song on their album oh my goodness. His dancing was flawless; he was doing some real hip hop moves and like oh my goodness he is just so cool. I couldn't believe he was there like literally I was screaming so much and nearly crying the girl next to me was like "Oh my god you're really freaking out!" I think at that moment I really knew he was for sure my bias LOL. Honestly I felt like i was going to collapse I could barely keep myself straight I was shaking and it was really fucking good. I was really getting down tbh and I just kind of let myself go which I think was the best feeling ever because Ravi was really into it and I was really into it and jumping and dancing and screaming and fist pumping and I felt really free. Ravi's performance was incredibly his style and also very impressive. He looked like he was having so much fun and it was perfect.

Hongbin and Hyukkie pulled a girl from the audience and serenaded her, doing a sort of skit where they were "fighting" over her and it was soooo good. They made use of technology and did cool things with the screen and stuff and Hongbin flashed his abs....Hyuk nearly grinded on the girl he was dancing sexy and came up to right next to her and did like a body roll, hip thrust thing and i was like wow if I were her I would be dead. Hongbin at one point threw confetti over her and at the end they held roses to her and asked her to pick one and she picked HongbiN???? WHY??? Ok just kidding I love Hongbean but like Hyuk was so perfect. His hair was flawless and his clothes oh my god they were both wearing really skinny jeans and Hyuk's skin is kind of tan actually? idk he just looked really good and when he smiled it was adorable. At one point the girl didn't know if she was supposed to get up or what and he kind of motioned for her to stay put and I was like aww he's cute. I kept thinking about how he is my age and it made it more real that he is actually a human being oh my goodness. Since he lost he threw candies at the audience but he's weak so he didn't throw far enough just kidding but I didn't catch one.

Ken's stage was perfect as well he was wearing black pants and black leather shorts over them which was adorable and a plaid red and black shirt and he was really fucking good. I love Ken but i don't feel like I really paid enough attention to this performance because I dont' remember it much....:c Honestly I don't remember much of Ken from the showcase so I feel bad because I really love Ken!
Last was Hakyeon's blindfold dance and WOW it was really good....that man is flexible....and he did the whole thing blindfolded I cannot believe it. He was so good and so sexy and it was just a really good dance I was impressed because usually I don't think of VIXX as very good dancers but he nailed it! I noticed he wasn't wearing shoes and like it really felt like he was a dancer LOL idk.

I think at this point was when they played a video about their journey...from children to today and it was touching and special and I was crying because VIXX has come so far and honestly they weren't very confident in themselves but they just work so hard... and then...oh my god....they sang Super Hero....I was literally just in shock at how perfect it was...that song is really close to my heart and I was singing every word with them and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Their outfits were adorable; Hyuk was wearing a ROVIX sweatshirt like me except his was red but i was like ohmygod we match hahaa and Ravi was dressed in some weird sweatpant/Tshirt with an old man drawn on it/sweatshirt around waist combination which was strange but so cute. I don't remember what the other members were wearing but they all looked cute together. Super Hero was the best performance of the night for me because it made me feel really special ^^

After that I /believe/ was when they brought a corkboard with sticky notes from fans on stage and members picked questions to read off. Hakyeon told us, "Firstly, sit down." and we all said, "Ye~!" it was cute.
At that time N kept wiping his forehead and underneath his eyes and at first I thought maybe he was crying but now I realize he was just really sweaty! Jaehwan said something to him and he said "Ye?" but I didn't make out what they were talking about but they appeared on screen talking to each other and it was kinda cute ^^

Then N kept telling Starlights to be quiet so they could start but we were trying to sing Leo happy birthday so finally he caught ona nd started singign too and Leo at first loked really confused but when he realized it he dropped his head down and got all embarrassed and was hiding his face so that we couldn't see that he was laughing and it was adorable. He was smiling sooo much but he was trying not to show it. It was adorable!

Then Hakyeon or Ravi or both ? i dont remember but one of them said something about Hyuk after we sang and the translator didn't repeat it so we were kind of unsure about what was going on but I think they were talking about Hyuk's birthday? I'm not sure. Ravi kept laughing because of the awkwardness because no one knew what they were talking about.

When Hongbin was picking notes from fans to read aloud Hakyeon kept going "Hmmm....." like he was rushing Hongbin and it was really funny. Hongbin took forever and all of his were like "VIXX I LOVE YOU" and he would answer "Me too I love you" and things like that and he was being really cute when he smiles he looks really asian and his eyes are really adorable. Hakyeon said, "Why does Hongbin english very well?" which was HILARIOUS. Hongbin replied, "English is fun." and at this moment there were a lot of English things going on that I didn't catch but yeah.

When Hyuk was picking N was doing the same thing except Jaehwan joined him and was making sounds of cars passing by like he likes to do and it was cute and funny. Hyuk picked a question that asked him to rap how he feels right now and he decided to rap battle with Ravi. I think Hongbin? told Ravi to stand but then everyone stood and they got embarrassed and told us to sit back down it was cute!

Ravi was like "just Korean " and kind of smiled and blushed and it was SO CUTE i think he was embarrassed but it was adorable. He kept smiling and laughing and blushing and I was like oh my dear god you're adorable. Ravi's freestyle rap was really good as usual..but Hyuk's response was hilarious. I didn't understand completely but he was kind of just saying random things at one point he said "If I was your boyfriend" and then "I'm not afraid" and it was just hilarious it had Ravi almost on the floor laughing which made it even better. He kind of just said lines to popular English songs in a row like he was rapping but it was just really funny!

Then Hakyeon said "Me now" or something along those lines and he picked some questions and one was "N, Will you marry me?" He read it out and then said, "And then....next... 'Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk, Leo, Ravi, hello!" Then he made a face like 'annoyed' that they left him out or something and it was hilarious because I actually thoguht that the person who wrote it left him out but then he was like "N, will you marry me? And Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk, Leo, Ravi." Originally he made it sound like two different sticky notes but it was all on one so it was funny... So N was like "No!"  and we all laughed. Then he said, "I'm still young," and then you could hear Jaehwan say, "I'm ready!" which was really funny and we all cheered lol.

After that, N said there was something we didn't ask but they would do anyway which was girl group dances...so they asked what kind of music there is in Dallas and played some girl groups songs and then they danced to I Got A  Boy and oh my GOD Leo was so awkward. I kept watching him because I knew he didn't do VIXX girls and I wanted to see how he did but he was lost and kept looking at Ravi for help and it was soo funny. N stopped and told Leo to do it right so they tried again and then N got mad again and spanked Ravi for some reason I didn't catch...and then they tried it again and I think N said, "One more time." and then that time he stopped again for some reason I don't remember...maybe it was something Ken did? idk. Anyway, then he was like "Ok one more time" and they did more of the song but they weren't very good at it save Hyuk who can really move his hips. I was dying he looked so good. The rest of them didn't seem to remember the dance or weren't trying very hard but Hyuk and I think Hongbin maybe were good at it. I thought Ken would be all over that shit but he didn't seem too into it ?

Then ROVIX came on screen and told VIXX they had a mission command to show us something never shown before so naturally they made Leo do kwiyomi. Leo covered his face the whole time and didn't really do it very well but the rest of VIXX was really into it and Leo was being really cute.

Then Ravi did kwiyomi and he was SO CUTE his face came on screen and I was dying he's so attractive. The best thing about Ravi tonight was the fact that he was just smiling...all the time.....

Oh one random note...there was a lot of booty showing tonight for some reason. Hongbin especially..ahaha and he doesn't even have a butt! During the I Got A Boy Jaehwan shook his butt and we went crazy lolol.
Anyway, after that ROVIX told them to  teach us choreo so N said, "Ravi teacher!" And Ravi stepped out and taught us one part of Rock Ur Body which is really easy (the "Rock your body body, rock your body body part with the arm rolls) and then he said, "It's easy right" and we said, "Yes!" so he said "Good students." in English!!!! WHICHW AS SO CUTE I SWEAR RAVI IS JUST ADORABLE. N told us to dance it when they sing it later.

Also, when N said "Ravi teacher" it made me think about his name "Ravi" like ok idk why but like I always have the urge to call him Rabi because it's a cuter version of Ravi and it's kind of how they pronounce it anyway..but yeah so Rabbi in Hebrew means teacher and I know they're pronounced differently but I was like OH MY GOD for a moment because it was cool but yeah idk? I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS COOL.
Next they said they had another gift for us which was the Starlight song and we all waved our balloons and I'm pretty sure they shined the light on us so that VIXX could see us waving our balloons in the air and stuff which was so sweet it was like a sea of yellow and it was touching. I really love the fact that all these Starlights were all together showing our love for VIXX ^^

I think next was Rock Your Body, which was really fun because we were all dancing with them and it is originally a fun song. It was cool to see the choreography so close; I never realized how awesome it is. It was really, really very neat! I was jumping around and having fun and singing along and it was really awesome to hear that song because it is one of my faves. They put a whole bunch of pacman like graphics on the screen which made it even better. We all danced the choreo Ravi taught us and you could see him smiling ^^ IT WAS AWESOME.

After that the stage went dark and they all said thank you so I was worried that it was over....they had to go change so they took awhile to come back so we were all kind of worried that it was done you know? Anyway everone was chanting "WE LOVE VIXX!" and "ENCORE!" and some people were stomping which I found rude but oh well. They came back on and performed Hyde but it was a remix Hyde and it was just SO COOL! Everyone was singing along and I was too and it was just a really good performance of Hyde. I'm not a fan of the eyeliner look on them so I was happy that it was just a nice performance idk. Hyde is such a good song and everyone was singing and it was just GREAT. After that I think they said some things but I don't remember what exactly it was that they said and then they announced that it was their final song... T T

They sang gr8u and it was perfect and amazing and Ravi's rap was great and at this point I was trying to soak up all the VIXX I could in so little time and it just went by so quickly and I didn't want it to be done and it was....and I was immediately sad to be honest..they walked off stage and Ravi went the wrong way (he was headed off stage down to the seats instead of backstage) and when he realized his mistake he laughed cutely and ran away and waved goodbye and idk he was just being so adorable tonight i cannot believe how cute he was. As they were leaving I couldn't help but think this may be the last time I ever see them....it might be the single time I ever see them..the only..time...so it made me really sad to see them disappear one by one behind the curtain.

The announcer then told us that under the seats there were wristbands for winners of a photo with VIXX and I was really mad because the girl LITERALLY right next to me got one. :c
I looked through other seats to find one but I didn't and a guy told me to leave so I had to T T sighs.

One thing I kept thinking throughout the concert was WOW these guys are REAL. They're human  beings. With Hyuk especially I kept looking at him thinking this guy is my age. It was really special to be able to experience something like that and I really hope that VIXX appreciates their USA fans. I had the time of my life and I am so thankful for the experience and I hope that I get the chance to do it again.
One thing that I hope happens if I ever go again is sitting by people I know..

I was worried that it would be scary and crazy and confusing when I got there but everyone was really nice and we were all just crazy fangirls so it was easy to talk to the people around me but like
I would rather spazz with people I know ya know
Anyway I'm still glad I got the chance to see VIXX

They're really, really beautiful people and I think they're just adorable and hilarious.
I definitely solidified the fact taht I am Ravi biased but Hyuk is still, as always, messing with me =3
It made me mad because I heard some girls talking about how they don't like Jaehwan and it sort of pissed me off the way they said they didn't like him because of his dumbness on screen? They said he is "bearable" now after seeing him in person because they know his dumbness is him joking but I think that's so rude to say...like that's just his personality he likes to be funny and weird and who are they to judge IDK. "Bearable" grr.

Ok so yeah this is one really long fan account so I apologize but yeah that's it!
ask me questions or talk to me about it: ask.fm/changstud !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment