Monday, November 25, 2013

Those Days


///releases bitch hanna///

You know those days when you've just had a terrible day and nothing is going right and you feel like you're going to cry and you're stressed as shit and all you really want to do is just vent to someone

and then someone starts talking about how bad /their/ day is and while you know their day might be equally as bad as yours it just really pisses you off to hear about someone else's problems

and like, you don't want to be like 'oh dude me too im having a shitty day' because theyll probably feel the same as you and not want to listen to you talk about your shit and even if they do theyll find some way to like "1 up" you which is ridiculous because it's like are you /proud/ that your day is worse than me and at the same time its like really you're going to tell me my day isnt just as shitty like here i am struggling and youre going to just sit there and make me feel like im just a pussy or some shit like damn

& so its like you have to keep quiet about your shitty day and listen to other people complain and it sucks so fucking much???????????

i'M HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS

So I'm just going to vent it out here because there isn't anyone willing to listen objectively to my shit so here goes

I fell asleep sometime after 4 am last night because it was loud and bright in my room and my headphones are broken and I was feeling really sick and hot and uncomfortable in my bed trying to block the light and the sound and shit so I'm extremely tired right now

I woke up late and didn't get to have coffee or any caffeine so I was miserable then after Calc I came home to have some coffee and it tasted like shit and made me really angry & then I felt really fucking sick like I was going to pass out & throw up or something it was like period cramps but not lol idk

Then I went to Micro & came home and realized that I didn't send in a link for my presentation which is tomorrow morning at 9 am (SHIT) so I had to find a fucking topic to talk about because I'm a horrible procrastinator and I really should have just done it yesterday you know, like, when I couldn't fucking sleep but I thought getting sleep would be more important than being on top of things weLL NEVER MAKIN THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

And then I get to listen about other people's shitty days and my roommate is sleeping right now because she was also up late but like it feels so unfair because I DIDNT WANT TO BE UP LATE IT WASNT ON PURPOSE GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!11 And now I can't sleep until late tonight because I have ~~~SOOO~~~ much to do and I'm really stressed and a lot of people are fucking leaving for THanksgiving break TODAY like shit what the hell why can't I leave todya?!?!?!

Why the shit do I have to do a fucking presentation this is shit man ugh.

On top of that I feel really guilty and embarrassed today because of some minor things that happened this weekend and I know I shouldn't like theyre human mistakes you know, I don't need to feel bad about them becuase they dn't even matter and like no one lese probably remembers them and tis not like anyone really cared but like I JUST FEEL GUILTY OR BAD OR WRONG AND I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE OR WHATEVER LIKE ugh I'm so tired of feeling guilty about things.

AND all my friends are fucking getting boyfriends and shit and I'm so lonely lately so who gives a fucking shit if my MCM is CHangsub like he's all I've got, shit!!!!
I can't expect one person not to move on while we are away anyway sooo likkkekeee....???? IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE ME ABOUT CHANGSUB like shit shut the hell up I don't need your shit hahaha.

FML.

Ok I'm done.
It doesn't even sound like such a shitty day, which is partly why I don't want to complain to anyone becuase no one is going to know how fucking shitty I feel right now except for me you know???


No comments:

Post a Comment