Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter Dream Tea Latte

Oh my GOD I just have to like talk about this because it's perfect but today I was really craving a Chai Tea Latte and I didn't want Starbucks because their drinks are never really all that great and they're expensive as shit so I went to The Coffee Bean and there was this drink called the Winter Dream Tea Latte on the menu so I asked the lady what it was and she let me smell it and it smelled delicious and also she said it was a Chai plus some wintery flavors so I thought why not right so I bought it and it was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted plus it's really fucking cold outside so like the hot tea was perfect and ohmygoodness I want another one but I'll go some other day but anyway thought I would share that the Winter Dream Tea Latte is probably the best thing ever so yeah goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment