Sunday, November 10, 2013

Food

For some reason every time I eat meat, or like a real meal instead of just snacks and things my stomach starts getting churny and it flips and does weird things and it feels like I need to throw up or something like that and it makes noises and stuff and it's gross and I feel embarrassed because it's literally after every time I eat and I don't understand why...it's been like this for like a couple years and I used to think it was just because I was having anxiety issues but even like, in the comfort of my dorm I'm just like..I feel disgusting after eating....I know I should eat but when I do it's like discomfort for hours and I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything so I feel like I shouldn't and ugH it's frustrating and idek why this is like a paragraph it was supposed to be one sentence goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment