Saturday, November 30, 2013

Marry Him If You Dare Thoughts

[ NO SPOILERS ]

So I started watching Marry Him If You Dare last week and have caught up since and to be honest the drama is just sort of confusing...not in the sense that the plot is hard to follow because it really isn't but more that they don't really develop the romance between the characters very well and they just kind of jump into it so it's hard for me to decide which man is the better choice. I feel like in most dramas it takes a couple episodes to really develop the relationships between characters but in this one it was like...twenty minutes...and you're supposed to believe that they're in love...like whaat? Regardless the drama is really cute but so far it has been kind of disappointing for reasons I will clarify below~ But I like the whole concept; it's a common question: If you could go back in time and change your actions would you? but it's not overdone.

[ SPOILERS ]




Ok, come on. It's episode 14 and there's still no kiss? Not that that is the reason I watch dramas but like, it's always a milestone in the relationship between the characters when they finally kiss and like...they haven't....
It's so strange like the first episode Kim Shin hates her and she isn't fond of him and then the second episode suddenly they both like each other and Yonghwa's character is coming in between it? I never really saw Kim Shin like...WINNING her heart or anything. I mean, he did things for her but it wasn't ever anything that I felt would win her over. On the other hand Yonghwa's character continually supports her and helps her and she doesn't look at him it just seems odd....
I like the plot twists and the mystery aspects though and it is really kind of cute it just bothers me the way that they didn't ever really establish the relationship between her and Kim Shin. But we're supposed to favor him I think and idk it's confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment